You Have To Eat At These 5 Restaurants In Dubai
by Clare Louise | October 22, 2017 1:46 pm
Short holidays are mostly what people opt for these days with the strenuous and demanding work life. For shopaholics and foodies to get a thorough sense of the international retail and culinary experience, Dubai packages 4 nights 5 days is the perfect option. There are many must-visit restaurants which they can experience during their stay and pamper their taste buds.
- Coya at the Four Seasons Resort on Jumeirah Beach Road – This is the Dubai branch of the one Michelin star Coya at London. Peruvian food is a natural fusion of South American flavours, and more Peruvian restaurants are gaining popularity internationally. The restaurant is very upmarket,frequented by the stylishly dressed clientele in Bentleys and Ferraris. The menu has many favourites like the ceviche – cubed fish cured in a citrus marinade, anticucho with beef heart and a rocoto chilli sauce, a tempura of amarillo and chilli for a small nibble and deserts like the lime tarts with apricot sorbet and the chicha morada a traditional granita and ice cream based on the iconic Peruvian purple corn with orange shortbread. Coya gives you stylish Michelin eating experience with a Peruvian avatar.
- Play Restaurant and Lounge – The restaurant was conceived by Reif Othman, the executive chef of Zuma. It has an opulent ambience with brass walls, and chandeliers studded with black and gold Swarovski crystals and pearls, a state of the art lounge and glamorous cocktail bar with an elevated private dining area that offers a stunning view of the city skyline. It is located on the 36th floor of the plush H Hotel and provides a Mediterranean and Asian dining experience. The menu has favourites like the pita with kobe and truffle creamed butter, duck gyoza, fish in a bag with olives and crispy quinoa and tenderloin with black pepper sauce and leeks. Eating here is a visual and culinary delight.
- Shabestan – Regarded as the best Persian restaurant in Dubai, it is located at the Radisson Blu Hotel at Deira Creek and offers a combination of Persian and Iranian dishes, panoramic views and live traditional Persian music and dance. It is a fairly old restaurant and the decor has an old-fashioned charm and a view overlooking the creek and dhow boats. Its menu has remained unchanged for years and for good reason. Shabestan is famous for its juicy kebabs, Persian mix of meat, fruits, warm flatbread and steaming bowls of rice and its most popular dish is the succulent marinated lamb, served with steaming saffron rice. Eating here takes you to the roots of the culinary history of the region.
- The Pierchic Restaurant – Situated at the end of a private wooden pier that leads out into the Arabian Gulf, the architecture of the restaurant is Arabian-inspired and has a vast terrace with two pods that extend along the pier, elegant rickshaws that transport guests in style from the pier to the pod, a lounge and standalone bar. It has a setting ideal for a romantic evening, making the Pierchic a popular venue for couples. The food concentrates on seafood, with specialties like the simply cooked tuna carpaccio, fresh oysters and pan-fried sea bass made with seasonal ingredients. The chic Friday brunch is another Pierchic tradition, which is popular and well attended.
- Eauzone – Located at the poolside of the One & Only Royal Mirage hotel, it is a poolside beach bar by day and a smart and buzzing hangout by night. It has a play area and is ideal for family, couples and large groups. Visiting the restaurant during the night is picture perfect with the breathtaking view, the skyline and the light on the beautiful water coming together to make this a night to remember. The Asian-inspired food is a fusion of many international cuisines with many popular dishes like prawn crackers, egg fried rice, papaya salad and Steamed Fillet with sticky rice.
- Dubai packages 4 nights 5 days: https://www.yatra.com/international-tour-packages/holidays-in-dubai?utm_source=GPblog
- restaurant in Dubai: https://www.yatra.com/international-tourism/places-to-eat-in-dubai
Source URL: http://yeartearm.com/you-have-to-eat-at-these-5-restaurants-in-dubai/
Copyright ©2018 Year Tearm unless otherwise noted.